Glow-In-The-Dark! Thinking Putty
. Glow in the Dark is irresistible! Milky white in daylight, the glow magically appears when the lights dim. After exposure to light (the brighter, the better), it will glow for hours.
– Krypton: Outer-space, alien, radioactive green!
Hypercolor! Thinking Putty
is thermochromic — A touch from your hands will reveal a new “hot” color. Allow it to cool off and the “cool” color will be restored. Exciting and bright, this dynamic Thinking Putty is sure to perk up your day!
– Twilight: Deep navy/purple color disappears with a touch of heat to reveal a fluorescent blue
– Amethyst Blush: Soothing color will ease your nerves. Purple fades to reveal a surprising pink blush!
– Sunburst: (NEW) Vibrant orange shifts into an awakening yellow!
Each metal tin is 2″ and contains 15g (about a handful) of Thinking Putty.
Made in the USA by – Crazy Aaron Enterprises
- Is it safe?
The product is safety tested and complies with all USA and European toy safety standards including all CPSIA and upcoming regulations. It does not contain phthalates or other banned substances. Ages 3+.
- Will it stain my clothes or make a mess?
Thinking Putty product is colorfast. The colors do not come out. If left on fabric, the product may melt into the fibers. Rubbing alcohol will remove it completely. Thinking Putty is designed not to melt completely into a puddle and thus avoid desktop disasters!