SentioCHEWS -Blue Soccer Ball – chewable pendant
SentioCHEWS are chewable necklaces that serve as wearable sensory tools for children who fidget and chew. Made with a resilient pliable material that is FDA approved. More durable than regular silicone chews and includes a safety breakaway lanyard.
- FDA approved, pliable material (thermoplastic elastomer*)
- More durable than regular silicone chews
- Economical 1-part chewable pendant shapes
- Choose your style of 24″ Breakaway Paracord Lanyards, suitable for active play!
- BPA (phthalates), latex and metal free
- washable with soap or dishwasher
- latex, pthalates (BPA), metal, gluten -you do ask!- free.
Our SentioCHEWS help individuals with sensory challenges discreetly and fashionably! Our products are made, assembled, packaged and shipped in Canada.
*The material we use for SentioCHEWS is a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) which is more durable than competing products on the market that are made of generic silicone. This material is also more environmentally friendly than silicone. TPE can be molded and reused like many plastics, but has elastic properties of silicone which are not recyclable and which use more energy to produce.
PRODUCT INFORMATION: Please note that pendants will wear sooner with aggressive chewing. The clasp is not the chewable part and should not to be chewed. We offer clip-on lanyards too. Recommended for 3+ plus. Not a toy.