18″ Green Heart Chewelry with Breakaway Lanyard-
Have a child who needs to chew, bite, fidget?
Provide safe alternatives to satisfy these basic needs.
KidCompanions Chewelry Green Heart with a matching breakaway lanyard (color might not be exactly as showing due to lighting and individual screen settings) is an age-appropriate sensory oral-motor tool for young kids at school. Kidcompanions’ 2-part chew pendants are Made-in-Canada with medical grade (USP Class VI) polymers that are BPA, metal and latex free! Inside each rubbery shape is a harder embossed disk “dot” that keeps the whole product from bending and give two fun textures to play with. Abstract dots on back offer interesting imagery possibilities.
Our custom made breakaway clasp is small and lays flat. It was designed specifically for children to ASTM “release strength” standards and is a safety feature that will make necklaces release if caught or snagged on something. They are easily re-attached. Our safety clasp are made of FDA approved Polymer but not meant to be chewed as it ruins the clasp.
- We follow ASTM safety standards and voluntary standards for products used by youth (toys).
- Materials are FDA compliant, metal (lead, nickel etc), Phthalates (BPA) and Latex FREE.
- Chewable pendants are Made-in-Canada in a medical device, ISO certified facility.
- We use 100% cotton lanyard material made in the US and dyed with the safest color-fast dyes available.
- Our lanyard lengths follow ASTM standards for children’s safety of cords and loops.
- Our chewable necklaces are CE marked to EU standards, under the Medical Device Directive.
- Our product is CPSIA 3rd party certified.
Note: Our chew necklaces usually last 4-6 weeks. Please note that chewable pendants will wear sooner with aggressive chewing. Read FAQs for further information and feel free to contact us with any questions.