Family Pack Chew Necklaces SAVINGS: $34.50
(SentioCHEWS Regular price is $10.95 and KidCompanions 2-material chewelry is $17.49 CAD – keep that in mind if you are from the US because you will get additional currency savings)
3-Pack Chew Necklaces Includes: Blue/Navy circle with 20″ breakaway safety lanyard in 100% cotton; Red Ice Cream (Red Camo lanyard/ red clas) and Blue Dot Drop (Candy lanyard/ blue clasp) with 24″ tough paracord lanyards (for active play). [lanyards are interchangeable]
2-part KidCompanions Chewelry pendant is made with medical grade (USP Class VI) polymers that are BPA, metal and latex free! Also, the matching lanyard follows ASTM standards for safety of cords and loops and the breakaway is custom-designed to ASTM “release strength” standards. SentioCHEWS are also BPA, metal and latex free and these 1-part rubbery shapes are more pliable and come with longer breakaway paracord lanyards. Chewelry is safe, functional and washable.
Kidcompanions Chew Necklaces usually last 4-6 weeks+ (SentioCHEWS usually last up to 6-12 weeks+). Please note that chewable pendants will wear sooner with aggressive chewing.
Our chewable pendants are CE marked and CPSIA 3rd Party approved. Read FAQs for further information. Contact us with any questions.
- ASTM safety standards and voluntary standards for products used by youth (toys) are followed.
- KidCompanions are 2 fused parts and made of thermo-plastic elastomers, both medical grade, USP Class VI (FDA Approved).
- SentioCHEWS are 1-part shapes and made of thermo-plastic elastomer, FDA Approved.
- Chewable pendants are made-in-Canada in an ISO certified facility
- The Breakaway claps for our KidCompanions is custom-designed to ASTM standards and made of FDA approved Polymer. The breakaway for SentioCHEWS is a tougher barrel breakaway and more suitable for active play. Neither should be chewed due to damage to clip.
- Lanyard lengths follow ASTM standards for children’s safety of cords and loops.
- Chew necklaces are CE marked to EU standards, under the Medical Device Directive.
- Chewable necklaces are CPSIA 3rd party certified.