Does the sensory chew necklaces KidCompanions Chewelry and SentioCHEWS ever come on sale? Do you have price breaks when a customer buys a few items at the same time? How can I be among the first to know about a new product or a price reduction? If you are looking for answers to the above questions and news about our company, SentioLife Solutions, Ltd., the best way to be among the first to know is to subscribe to our Newsletter.
Note: Updating Post Dec. 2016
Subscribe to SentioLife Solutions, Ltd. Newsletter
- Stay in the loop with everything chewy!
- Subscribe for sneak peeks and special deals!
- Get our latest news, offers and links to popular blog posts
- Get special coupon codes!
Sign up here and you will receive our Newsletters in your email. We do not spam and only send about a dozen Newsletters per year.
Our company, SentioLife Solutions, Ltd., is owned and operated by Pierrette and Lorna d’Entremont. Some of our most popular products are KidCompanions Chewelry as a chew necklace or as a Clip-on, HeartString Baby’s Companions, SentioCHEWS, and SentioSTYLES Breakaway Lanyards. Buy through our online store at www.kidcompanions.com
As parents of children with special needs, we know how important it is for your kids to blend in and never attract attention because of their sensory, oral-motor tools or hand fidgets. Pierrette designed beautiful pendant shapes that are fashionable and provide a safe, durable chewie for individuals who crave oral stimulation or who need a fidget to help them focus and remain calm.
Savings to YOU: Buy KidCompanions Chewelry Multi Packs and Duos
Check our site often to see about these great deals. We have reduction in prices for Family Multi Packs , Duos, and School and Group Packs. We have reduced prices on various sensory chew necklaces throughout the year and we often have Special Editions for holidays or for the different seasons. If you need a mouth or hand fidget we have it!
Buy KidCompanions Chewelry on Facebook’s Storenvy
In July 2012, we also started selling KidCompanions Chewelry on Facebook’s Storenvy; here are our pages.
Successful Facebook Page
Bring out the balloons! Chew! Bite! Fidget! with attitude! Thanks for visiting our Facebook page in such large numbers! In July 2012 we already had over 3000 “likes” on our KidCompanions Chewelry Facebook page! and in July 2013 we had over 4700 “likes”. At the end of 2013 we have over 5000 and now at the end of 2016 we have 6470 likes.
We post helpful information for parents and others who work with children. Pierrette and I appreciate the many photos and kind comments about your children using our KidCompanions Chewelry and SentioCHEWS. We know some of you are sharing our contact information with friends, teachers, support groups, your therapists and other professionals and for all this, a sincere thank you!
Lots to READ on KidCompanions Chewelry Web Site
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Testimonial Page
- About Us Page
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Practices
- Special Needs Blog
Our Network: Follow Our Company, SentioLife Solutions, Ltd.
Articles, Interviews and Reviews About KidCompanions Chewelry
Thanks Easy Lunchboxes for a great job writing about our KidCompanions Chewelry: Chewable Sensory Motor Tool Benefits Special Needs Kids
Thanks Kaitlin Montgomery at Child Development Club for the interview about our chewy/fidgets, KidCompanions Chewelry.
The Story Behind Our Sensory Chew Tools is a post we wrote in for
Videos Featuring KidCompanions Chewelry – the Stylish Chewy
- Pierrette talks about KidCompanions on Radio Canada in this 2 minute video.
- Kid companion Chewelry review by The Thrifty Mommy in 5 minute video.
- Pierrrette’s interview with Autism Live, a production of the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), headquartered in Tarzana, California, and with offices throughout, the United States and around the globe. See Autism Live video
- Video titled, “When Kids Want to Chew on Sleeves & Collars – Here’s the Solution!” Parenting in the Kitchen with Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP, an international speaker and author of three books, including co-authoring the award-winning Raising a Healthy Happy Eater.