Dear Parents and Professionals,
I know how easy it is to get whisked away by your busy life so I wanted to send you a quick reminder that the fast action bonuses worth over $400 (including a coupon code from KidCompanions Chewelry!) and a $100 savings on the ICAN! Jumpstart program ends today!
Here are the kind of changes you can expect to see in your child over the course of the “I CAN!” Jumpstart:
- An increase in your child’s desire, willingness and ability to interact with you, other family members and peers.
- A new interest and ability to not just RESPOND, but to actually INITIATE interaction – resulting in a deeper, self-motivated relationship.
- More natural and spontaneous eye contact (priceless itself and an essential building block for other learning)!
- More clear communication; both in what your child wants and in sharing his/her thoughts, feelings and experiences.
- Less crying, hitting, biting and tantrums and more calm and effective in his/her communication instead.
- A newfound willingness and ability to play games in new and different ways.
- A greater ease in accepting changes (dreamy!).
- Willingness to engage in a variety of conversation topics.
- Eating a larger variety of foods (just imagine… carrots, broccoli, string beans!)
Pierrette and Lorna