Hello parents and professionals,
My colleague, Tali Berman, is an autism specialist and author of, Play to Grow! Over 200 Games Designed to Help Your Special Child Develop Fundamental Social Skills. Tali had the amazing experience of launching her FREE training “Create Communication Breakthroughs” to over 500 people from 30 different countries on Thursday, June 20th.
In case you did not sign up, she did not want you to miss out.
You can download the recording and your accompanying Action Guide right here, FREE:
On this call she also opened doors to her “ICAN!” Jumpstart 4 week- virtual program, beginning Tuesday, July 2nd.
The ICAN! Jumpstart is a step-by-step system where she will be revealing all of her BEST secrets for helping your child go from “I CAN’T” to “I CAN!” in the 4 fundamental areas of development; Interaction, Communication, Adaptability and Navigating through life (essential life skills).
Here are the kind of changes you can expect to see in your child over the course of the “I CAN!” Jumpstart:
- An increase in your child’s desire, willingness and ability to interact with you, other family members and peers.
- A new interest and ability to not just RESPOND, but to actually INITIATE interaction – resulting in a deeper, self-motivated relationship.
- More natural and spontaneous eye contact (priceless itself and an essential building block for other learning)!
- More clear communication; both in what your child wants and in sharing his/her thoughts, feelings and experiences.
- Less crying, hitting, biting and tantrums and more calm and effective in his/her communication instead.
- A newfound willingness and ability to play games in new and different ways.
- A greater ease in accepting changes (dreamy!).
- Willingness to engage in a variety of conversation topics.
- Eating a larger variety of foods (just imagine… carrots, broccoli, string beans!)
PLUS , if you register by midnight, Thursday June 27th you will receive $400 worth of bonuses (including a special coupon code from KidCompanions Chewelry!) and $100 savings.
Excited to see your child go from “I CAN’T”! to “I CAN!”
P.S. Know someone else who can benefit from this type of powerful and incredibly accessible training? Please pass this link along:
Pierrette and Lorna