Health and Safety
Health and safety are at the core of our company. KidCompanions Chewelry is a device that functions as a chewable and wearable sensory tool for people with special needs. It can be used as a fidget toy and can be mouthed. It is a discreet and age-appropriate alternative to traditional oral motor and manipulative tools.
For Peace of Mind
- We follow ASTM safety standards and voluntary standards for products used by youth (toys).
- We comply with The Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (SOR/2011-19; SOR/2010-298 and SOR/2011-17)
- Our lanyard lengths follow ASTM standards for children’s safety of cords and loops.
- Our product is CE marked to EU standards, under the Medical Device Directive.
- Our product is CPSIA 3rd party certified.
- Shapes are 2 fused parts and made of non-toxic thermo-plastic elastomers, both medical grade, FDA approved and USP Class VI.
- No BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead, or latex
- Shapes are made-in-Canada in a medical device, ISO certified facility
- The Breakaway is custom-designed to ASTM standards and made of FDA approved Polymer.
- We use 100% organic cotton lanyard material, made in the US. Undyed or dyed with the safest color-fast dyes available.
- Washable with soap and water or dishwasher.
- Made in Canada and sourced in Canada and United States
For THEIR Peace of Mind
- Socially acceptable (even cool! “shhh”)
- Designed to be worn as a necklace or clipped and is always accessible.
- Small and efficient so it is not an embarrassment to the wearer or a distraction to others.
- Discreet and stylish to help the wearer to blend in and to feel calm, comfortable and in control.
- Made of appealing sensory materials, configured to provide various tactile experiences.
- US & Canada: 1-888-818-5004